Georgia Blackie | Multi-skilled Creative
Photography, Creative Direction & Production, Styling, Social Media Management, Proof-reading, Copy writing.
Marketing, Photography, Visual Arts
Resourceful, knowledgeable, friendly, with equal creative and practical abilities, Georgia offers the following:
- Photography – she specialises in fashion, portraits, interiors and e-commerce, using natural and studio lighting
- Creative Direction & Production – she is experienced at creative conceptualising, project managing and the hands-on running of shoots
- Styling – drawing on a wide knowledge of the visual arts as well as more general visual culture, she creates appealing fashion looks, sets for still photography, interior spaces, and art exhibitions
- Social Media Management – seeking to understand the business and its goals first, she then brings her full skill set as necessary to creating custom social media content
- Proof-reading & Copy writing – formally trained in Plain English writing, she is able to quickly proof draft articles, essays, and other copy to improve grammar, spelling, expression and clarity. She is also able to write copy for social media posts, short magazine articles and e-commerce
She has worked on collaborations with other Blue Mountains locals Willow & Co, Edith Rewa, Nicholas McKinlay, Caitlin Shearer and has exhibited at Atelier of Lyttleton Stores, Lawson. Georgia was profiled in the first iteration of MTNS MADE.
Georgia is available to work across the Blue Mountains, the whole of Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne.