Cyber_Shed digital cottage
L-O-O-O-O-N-G COMMUTE getting you down? Work at the digital cottage instead!
Digital, Education, Facilities
We’re piloting a central Blackheath ‘smart’ collaborative working service, where you can hire a desk in a professional space & work remotely, replacing your commute one or two days a week.
introductory offer: $25 / 6 hour day
9:00AM to 3:00PM Monday to Friday bookings essential
Cyber_Shed digital cottage benefits include:
- high-speed Wi-Fi, so bring your own portable device, or use one of our desktops
- multi-function black & white printer with scan, copy & fax options
- excellent mobile phone reception
- safe bike storage on our front verandah
- easy pedestrian access via back door
- short 5 min walk from Blackheath Station, located 1 minute from Blackheath Public School, great for working parents
- reverse cycle air conditioning, so we maintain an even temperature
- coffee, tea & convivial company
- delightful Megalong Valley glimpses from our front windows…
We’re located at The Old Principal’s Cottage, 207 Great Western Highway, Blackheath, on the corner of Leichhardt St. immediately opposite Blackheath Public School.
Bookings essential: 0458 099 001 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyber_Shed digital cottage: digital learning & creativity / smart work / coding for kids
We see digital literacy is a matter of social equity. It opens an online realm to those who would otherwise be left behind. We educate & up-skill community members so they can stay connected with far-flung family, participate in the broader community & stay safe online. Your smart desk hire will contribute to the cost of keeping our digital literacy classes accessible to all.
Cyber_Shed is a project of Blackheath Area Neighbourhood Centre (BANC) : connect-create-contribute www.banc.org.au/cyber_shed