Brand-storytelling for brave small businesses
It’s a crowded marketplace out there, and the rules are changing. You needn’t be daunted by the Big Corporates with their fancy marketing departments – they can’t adapt as easily as nimble small businesses. Besides, it’s hard for a faceless corporation to make us feel an emotional connection, and that’s really what a brand is. If you want to shift up a gear, to take your business and make a brand, then Brandcamp can help.
Brandcamp is small ‘c’ consulting, no power suits or nobby acronyms. Brandcamp begins with a fixed price custom designed 2 hour workshop to identify where you are at right now, and where you want to be. It’s a collaborative thing from the get-go. I work with you to engage people in your strongest business stories, the ones that forge the emotional connections you need to develop to build a brand and a tribe.
Here’s how it works.
- I ask you questions that help you get clear about where you are and where you want to be
- Together we unearth the true stories that reflect your energy and enthusiasm and create emotional resonance
- I show you how to tell those stories to build trust and connection with the people you serve
- I teach you how to use some damn fine storytelling apps to create useful, relevant content
- We collaborate to kick off simple and realistic ‘new marketing’ strategies tailored for the connection economy
- I work with you to craft your authentic and engaging voice and polish your words
I love helping small business owners start up or take their businesses to the next level. If you want to turn your business into a trusted brand, let’s chat.